Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steve Robinson leaving Howie?

Quote Originally Posted by Tired Of It All View Post
    I googled...kim carrigan joins WBZ...there's nothing about WBZ just bunch of info from when she was on RKO...and....there's nothing on her twitter page about her joining WBZ either.....
    Thank you!

"If it sounds too good to be true......"

Quote Originally Posted by Tired Of It All View Post
    I googled...kim carrigan joins WBZ...there's nothing about WBZ just bunch of info from when she was on RKO...and....there's nothing on her twitter page about her joining WBZ either.....
    PRAISE JESUS! There is a GOD!

At least she won't ruin that station any time soon.
    I'm not a broadcast radio industry professional (PG/DB by day, HA by night), but, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express one evening. Now working FT8 on 20/40/80m!

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    PRAISE JESUS! There is a GOD!

At least she won't ruin that station any time soon.
    A-M-E-N!!
    Brother

Well you put me in my place. I was told by a IHEART Employee at the Medford Complex, that Kerrigan would be working as a freelance reporter/anchor. I guess you'll just have to keep listening to 1030 to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by vmorrison99 View Post
    Well you put me in my place. I was told by a IHEART Employee at the Medford Complex, that Kerrigan would be working as a freelance reporter/anchor. I guess you'll just have to keep listening to 1030 to know for sure.
    Unlike a few of the previous posters, I happen to like Lady Carrigan, but, IMHO, it's been years since she's done anchoring or reporting, and a less formal venue, i.e., a talk-oriented program, now seems to be a better fit for her. Perhaps she'll be doing a podcast for iHeart?

I got clickbaited into the podcast again today...at one point, Steve said he's received more praise from his new employer in the past few weeks than he received in the 5 years working for Howie.

They had a nice send off for Steve on Tuesday (though a subpar Chump Line). Howie gave him praise for his 5 years and you could tell Steve had respect and gratitude for the opportunity.

Hopefully he'll still appear on the show from time to time like VB.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234