• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

L.A. Radio Legend 'Humble Harve" Miller Passes At 85

Harve, played by actor Rage Stewart, is a character in Quentin Tarantino's new film "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood", which premiered at Cannes last month and opens in theaters next month. The film is set in 1969, and Tarantino's people contacted myself and several other aircheck collectors about a year and a half ago, looking for high-quality, unscoped KHJ airchecks of that era to be used in the film.

Worked with him at KVI Seattle. A nice guy but as a part timer asked me to get him coffee. Of course I obliged. I don’t blame him as he was used to being a superstar. The rest of his history will be recounted and not very favorable but he is remembered as one of the true stars of early la top 40.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom