Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill O'Reilly's new 15 Minute Daily Program?

Quote Originally Posted by johnbasalla View Post
    On another thread pertaining to this, one poster said the technology is available to cut out certain pauses in a show, and maybe speeding it up (although with a live show, I don't see how that can be done). Anyway, a minute or so could be lopped off. In the case of WHK AM1420 in Cleveland, although they may come back into "The Dennis Prager Show" with the intro music for the hour already running, they've never, as far as I've heard so far, cut back in with the host already talking.
    That may be the case, but I don't think cutting out pauses will make up for 15 minutes of the show.

I haven't heard this new O'Reilly show, so I'm not sure if airing just one segment makes sense as far as content. But I'm sure as long as the spots clear, the syndicator is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by AMRocks View Post

I haven't heard this new O'Reilly show, so I'm not sure if airing just one segment makes sense as far as content. But I'm sure as long as the spots clear, the syndicator is happy.
    From what I can tell, the first break is the only one with real spots.

You can find out about the format here: http://www.keynetworks.com/bill-oreilly/

There are pdfs for the show clock, but it's 3 minutes of network spots, 2 minutes of local spots, and 9:50 of program content. There's also a 15-minute weekend edition.

It's on 1450 WCTC in New Brunswick, NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by kevtronics View Post
    It's on 1450 WCTC in New Brunswick, NJ.
    What time? I'd like to tune in"...errr...stream in...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12