• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Holiday weekend playlists

Yeah i did but you never answered it, do you and David have fun messing with me?

Speaking as a moderator now, I'd observe that nobody is "messing" with you.

You asked about what is a small change in songs in rotation and several people with industry experience mentioned that, without on-air promotion, this was a minor tweak, not a "special" or anything of importance.

Please don't make a tweak into a twerk!

The Spot has done this in the past, without any special promotion. Savvy listeners will notice the additional songs, while the large majority of the audience won't perceive any difference.

You nailed it! This is to keep the P1's engaged. Nobody else will. And by tomorrow, the library will be back to normal size.

Can’t help you with The Spot.
So he should see a dermatologist instead?

giphy.gif

(...I'll show my self out.)

Really? Because I have never seen YOU on this board before.

I've seen MediaFrog, Stan, b-turber, StevenNOLA, DavidE, CW, the engineer from 975, etc. But you? Your name doesn't ring a bell.

Actyuakly until recently I haven't been on these boards, but other ones, and why should it since you haven't't paid better attention

Really? Because I have never seen YOU on this board before.

I've seen MediaFrog, Stan, b-turber, StevenNOLA, DavidE, CW, the engineer from 975, etc. But you? Your name doesn't ring a bell.

Hey I’m here too!! Lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom