• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Movin again!

Shaking my head. What happened, Sound? 106.9 beat you by a half a share! Still doing great nevertheless, tied for 8th with The Wolf and The End.
KISS FM also coming back up quite nicely. KUBE, Hot and STAR still at the bottom of the FM formats.
KRWM-HD2 0.1 this month. Still KIXI simulcast? Or year-round Xmas music? You can listen to Seattle's 'Christmas Station' 24/7/365 online.

Some have noticed that the NPR news stations in a few cities have lost a share or more. Seattle is one. Boston is another. Half a point in San Francisco. Steady in DC, but down a full point since January. Down a half in Houston. What's up?

Shaking my head. What happened, Sound? 106.9 beat you by a half a share! Still doing great nevertheless, tied for 8th with The Wolf and The End.

A half a share is within the margin of error of the survey.

And, of course, that's in 12+ which is not used as a business and sales metric.

KRWM-HD2 0.1 this month. Still KIXI simulcast? Or year-round Xmas music? You can listen to Seattle's 'Christmas Station' 24/7/365 online.

A subscribed station... or member of a subscribed cluster... that gets one listener for one quarter hour credit (meaning just five minutes of a single 15-minute period) earns a station an automatic "atta boy" 0.1 share. So, as a consequence, any station with a 0.1 is likely getting that type of free ride.

A subscribed station... or member of a subscribed cluster... that gets one listener for one quarter hour credit (meaning just five minutes of a single 15-minute period) earns a station an automatic "atta boy" 0.1 share. So, as a consequence, any station with a 0.1 is likely getting that type of free ride.

'Get one listener, get another one for FREE!' 'Just for subscribing to Nielsen.'

I think you may have misunderstood the question. The way I interpreted the question was is 106.9 HD2 the KIXI simulcast or Christmas music? That I don't have an answer to.

Somebody must be feeling the holiday spirit in April....There are actually people just like that! They leave their homes decorated all year long, with Santas, reindeer and snowmen. And I think to myself - what is wrong with you? Bah humbug! Xmas music is only a late Nov/Dec thing to me, and the majority of Americans.

Somebody must be feeling the holiday spirit in April....There are actually people just like that! They leave their homes decorated all year long, with Santas, reindeer and snowmen. And I think to myself - what is wrong with you? Bah humbug! Xmas music is only a late Nov/Dec thing to me, and the majority of Americans.
I tend to agree that those who want Christmas music year round probably have some other issues. But beyond that it appears the Sound was a flash in the pan for now but one month certainly does not make a trend.

I tend to agree that those who want Christmas music year round probably have some other issues. But beyond that it appears the Sound was a flash in the pan for now but one month certainly does not make a trend.

What's so wrong if people like a little escape from this dark world we live in right now?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom