• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fox’s 2019-2020 schedule revealed

only1moore

Star Participant
MONDAY

8:00-9:00 PM — 9-1-1

9:00-10:00 PM — PRODIGAL SON: a NYPD detective whose father was a serial killer and comes from a bizarre and complicated family puts his talents from that upbringing to use to catch criminals

TUESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM — The Resident

9:00-10:00 PM — Empire

WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM — The Masked Singer

9:00-10:00 PM — NOT JUST ME: a fertility doctor’s revelation of having donated more than one sperm brings his daughter(s) closer and to start searching for there related siblings.

THURSDAY

ADVERTISING

7:30-8:00 PM — Thursday Night Football Pregame Show

8:00 PM — NFL Football

8:00-10:00 PM — WWE’S Smackdown Live

SATURDAY

7:00-10:30 PM — Fox Sports Saturday: Fox College Football

SUNDAY

7:00-7:30 PM — NFL On Fox

7:30-8:00 PM — The OT / Fox Encores

8:00-8:30 PM — The Simpsons

8:30-9:00 PM — BLESS THE HARTS: animated series about broke North Carolina family

9:00-9:30 PM — Bob’s Burgers

9:30-10:00 PM — Family Guy

MIDSEASON

9-1-1: Lone Star: Spin-off of 9-1-1, set in Austin
Deputy: a successor to the late LA County Sheriff assembles a team using traditional 19th century old west technics
Duncanville: a teenager who believes he’s living in a wealthy world but in reality is a average person with a not so average family
Filthy Rich: set in the world of televangelism, as the family members of its late founder fight for control in this dramedy
The Great North: animated comedy set in Alaska
NeXT: science fiction and crime are the basis behind this cybercrime series
Outmatched: a New Jersey family who are raising four children who are all geniuses

Last edited:
Last Man Standing was also renewed, but I'm not sure on what day of the week it will be shown.

I believe Friday was supposed to be the WWE SmackDown night for FOX. We'll see how it does, its first time back on OTA TV in a long time (CW used to show it in the late 2000s before Syfy took over).
Odd I don't see LMS on there, but I'm sure it will come midseason or on a different night.
As for this summer, Spin the Wheel (with Justin Timberlake) premieres in June, and Beat Shazam comes back for season 3 next Monday. Hopefully the ratings stay hot! Shazam's app and play-along element has been very strong for Fox.

Last Man Standing was also renewed, but I'm not sure on what day of the week it will be shown.

Sunday after Trump bashing Family Guy? or maybe in the pre-Simpsons death slot after football season ends, FOX Sunday primetime seems to be the death slot for anything not animated

Last edited:
Correction: Dax Shepherd is the host for Spin the Wheel, not Justin Timberlake. He's producing it. It will air Thursdays starting 6/20. Interesting that they didn't pair it on Mondays with Beat Shazam...

Last Man Standing will be Thursday nights. It’all be paired up with Outmatched and Filthy Rich after the Football season.

Looks like a winner this tv lineup. I'm surprised Fox never bid for the TV rights to the NBA. (XFL will air their games on Fox as well in the spring).

I think WWE Smackdown! was also on MY for a time, too. UPN...CW...MY...SyFy...USA. In that order.

I'm hating the idea of the show being live on Friday evenings. That leaves it quite prone to local preemption for sports in some markets.

Not Just Me sounds like it will be good I'll check it out if it's good or not I think Brittany Snow is staring in the show.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom