• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Desert Mountain Broadcasting/ Connoisseur Media deal to Billings, MT Cluster

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/...ings-cluster-to-desert-mountain-broadcasting/

The deal is reported to be at $3million

Connoisseur Media and Desert Mountain Broadcasting have announced the signing of an Asset Purchase Agreement where Desert Mountain Broadcasting will acquire Connoisseur Media Billings assets, which includes: KPLN-FM, KWMY-FM, KRZN-FM, KRKX-FM, KYYA-AM and KBLG-AM.

“This journey began almost fourteen years ago when Jeff Warshaw and CFO Mike Driscoll gave me the opportunity to help build multiple markets from just construction permits. And now I’m in the very rare position to be able to launch my new media company, by purchasing from these exceptional broadcasters, six radio stations I’ve helped to create. I’m forever grateful for this incredible time with Connoisseur Media and the constant mentoring they’ve provided. With this first acquisition, Desert Mountain Broadcasting launches today on a solid foundation, built upon the values and best practices embedded in me by Jeff, Mike and COO David Bevins”, said Cam Maxwell, CEO of Desert Mountain Broadcasting.

“It is an honor and a pleasure to give Cam the opportunity to purchase these terrific stations. He has done an amazing job building them up and making the operation an integral part of the Billings area. Cam is a dedicated broadcaster, and we are excited to watch him soar”, said Jeff Warshaw, CEO of Connoisseur Media.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom