Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: am970 The Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Linwood View Post
    With Prager, it’s more than just entertainment, or so he purports—He’s writing books on the Bible. Prager probably believes that his radio show is the greater good and he prays that God won’t judge him harshly for whoring himself out to gold sponsors and others.
    Be very worried when Dennis starts signing bibles

Why the regular focus and speculation that Salem must be hiding some great loss or business failure? They manage their bottom line for their business with the current economic realities, and taking all pieces of the larger organization into account.

Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamJSimpson View Post
    Why the regular focus and speculation that Salem must be hiding some great loss or business failure? They manage their bottom line for their business with the current economic realities, and taking all pieces of the larger organization into account.
    Joe Piscopo has stated that am970 is a huge financial success, but I simply don’t see how it’s possible given the station’s low listenership and paucity of sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRadioFan View Post
    Be very worried when Dennis starts signing bibles
    Dennis is actually writing books that are commentaries on the five books of the Pentateuch. I like Dennis and respect his biblical insights, however, whether he qualifies as a biblical scholar is subjective.

Moderator/Co-Administrator
    Joe Piscopo has stated that am970 is a huge financial success, but I simply don’t see how it’s possible given the station’s low listenership and paucity of sponsors.
    As has been explained for you previously, Salem sells its talk format stations as a group through its own national rep firm and operates the stations quite frugally. They are profitable.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, Billboard, Cash Box, R&R, Record World, Music & Media, Audio, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, Popular Electronics, Studio Sound, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEduardo View Post

As has been explained for you previously, Salem sells its talk format stations as a group through its own national rep firm and operates the stations quite frugally. They are profitable.
    I believe am970 is a money-loser. I could be wrong, but, I don’t see it being the financial juggernaut portrayed by Piscopo.

I believe am970 is a money-loser. I could be wrong, but, I don’t see it being the financial juggernaut portrayed by Piscopo.
    You should sue him for fraud.

Let me guess, you are a Liberal and an agnostic...and don't understand anything that does not align with your own thinking.

That should be enough to re-enforce any of the things you are attributing to Salem...without any facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wimmmex View Post
    Let me guess, you are a Liberal and an agnostic...and don't understand anything that does not align with your own thinking.

That should be enough to re-enforce any of the things you are attributing to Salem...without any facts.
    The facts are am970 has few listeners and sponsors, so, what accounts for their alleged immense financial success?

The facts are am970 has few listeners and sponsors, so, what accounts for their alleged immense financial success?
    Why do you care? You either like them or you don't. If you don't, there are lots of other choices.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast