• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

My Latest Insights On Pluto TV

gopher101media

New Participating Member
You have already heard of the latest major additions on Pluto TV which is regarding the Channels which are the free versions of the various Cable Channels from Viacom (Parent company of Pluto TV) although they are not the feeds distributed to the Cable and Satellite Subscribers but this is about some of my thoughts about Pluto TV.

First off the latest channel additions sourced from Pluto TV's parent company will benefit the Pluto TV viewers.

Second Pluto TV offers content that you will never find on XUMO like Channels which are transmitted via the Digital Subchannels of numerous over the air stations in numerous markets (Staidum owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group and BUZZR jointly owned by Fremantle and RTL Group for example), and multiple channels each dedicated to a certain show (Like ones showing reruns of Unsolved Mysteries (The ones hosted by the late Robert Stack), Dog the Bounty Hunter, Whalburgers, Cold Case Files, Forensic Files, The New Detectives for example), The Music channels (If they offered the number and diversity of channels it would give Music Choice for example the run for it's money), The various movie channels give them a advantage including The Asylum (Famous for their mockbusters).

Where Pluto TV will go from here is anybody's guess. But here is some of my thoughts.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom