• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

phillies on wip hd3 (wysp)

barefoot

Banned
Today, like every day, I tuned to WIP HD3 (WYSP) for my dose of hair metal, alternative and active. Instead, the Phillies were on, the main signal of WIP had the usual talk show on, the Phillies were not on any other station. Funny thing was the readout was still showing the rock title and artist, what gives??

Just put them on tonight, they are simulcasting WOGL HD4 Phillies 24/7/365, so it must be a glitch...

Is the audio of the Phillies channel on WIP-HD3 still extremely low quality? I could never listen to "WYSP" on WIP-HD3 because the audio quality was so poor. WRFF-HD2's audio is superior by FAR.

Yes, the audio sounds horrible, but on the internet stream it sounds good, although both in stereo. Most of all the Philly HD sides sound good with the exception of the very low audio on 96.5 HD2 ALT 96.5 and the ear piercing loud audio on vinal tap 98.1 HD2. btw Phillies still on WIP HD3 but rock title and artist still showing, I mean does anybody at the station really care about the HD sides. That's the problem with HD, nobody really cares, the B hasn't updated their 80's playlist in 10 years, same titles, MGK does revise theirs every few weeks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom