Thread: Random Cloudflare message saying I am blocked

Random Cloudflare message saying I am blocked

On occasion I am randomly reaching a Cloudflare message with a big red X telling me
    that I have been blocked from Radiodiscusisons.com

It does not happen all the time (obviously I am able to post this now) but it is annoying,
    and appears to happen for no apparent reason. I am not doing anything differently than I've
    ever done.

I'm getting the same thing at certain pages like Cable systems located in one market that carry another market’s channels in HD. Instead of going to the page I want (Usually the last) it will stay at page 1, and if I try to type in a page in the jump to box I get the blocked message. This is on IE 11 on Windows 10, but I haven't seen this come up on my Android phone.

In most cases, it's the IP address that causes you to be blocked. If you're using a proxy, it may have a bad reputation. Sometimes, ad blockers will prevent your browser from reporting back to CloudFlare when you attempt to log into this website. If your browser does not identify itself, you will be blocked.
    We are having continuous DDoD attacks. CloudFlare is blocking those attacks and, as a result, security for this website is very tight.

Quote Originally Posted by frankberry View Post
    In most cases, it's the IP address that causes you to be blocked. If you're using a proxy, it may have a bad reputation. Sometimes, ad blockers will prevent your browser from reporting back to CloudFlare when you attempt to log into this website. If your browser does not identify itself, you will be blocked.
    We are having continuous DDoD attacks. CloudFlare is blocking those attacks and, as a result, security for this website is very tight.
    I am not using a proxy. Have never used one actually.

Ad blockers?