• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fitz joins 98.9

No kidding. But he did work in Georgia before coming here, so maybe it was a mutual thing.

Maybe...it's still a day's drive from Savannah to West Palm. He's replacing Brooke & Jubal. More irony.

Country Aircheck reports:

Former Hubbard KNUC/Seattle morning host Tim Leary has joined the company's WIRK/West Palm Beach for mornings alongside current midday personality Chelsea Taylor. Leary departed KNUC in April amid a lineup shuffle (CAT 4/18). It is a return to mornings for Taylor, who previously handled local check-ins for syndicated Brooke & Jubal In The Morning and co-hosted with prior morning men Tim "Tiny" Burger and Jerry "JD" Pelletier.

One Friday morning, I dropped a hit and turned on and tuned in that new Timothy Leary show on KNUC everyone here was talking about....

I don't remember much. But long story short, I'm now expressly forbidden from listening to any more country radio stations in the house.

One Friday morning, I dropped a hit and turned on and tuned in that new Timothy Leary show on KNUC everyone here was talking about....

That's funny. Unfortunately by the time you checked in, Tim Leary had checked out. Or dropped out. Replaced by Fitz, as the subject line says.

You'll now have to visit West Palm Beach if you want to turn on with Tim Leary.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom