Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fitz joins 98.9

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Piotrowski View Post
    No kidding. But he did work in Georgia before coming here, so maybe it was a mutual thing.
    Maybe...it's still a day's drive from Savannah to West Palm. He's replacing Brooke & Jubal. More irony.

Country Aircheck reports:

Former Hubbard KNUC/Seattle morning host Tim Leary has joined the company's WIRK/West Palm Beach for mornings alongside current midday personality Chelsea Taylor. Leary departed KNUC in April amid a lineup shuffle (CAT 4/18). It is a return to mornings for Taylor, who previously handled local check-ins for syndicated Brooke & Jubal In The Morning and co-hosted with prior morning men Tim "Tiny" Burger and Jerry "JD" Pelletier.

One Friday morning, I dropped a hit and turned on and tuned in that new Timothy Leary show on KNUC everyone here was talking about....

I don't remember much. But long story short, I'm now expressly forbidden from listening to any more country radio stations in the house.
    My body is a temple; Ancient and crumbling. Probably cursed and haunted...

Quote Originally Posted by Bongwater View Post
    One Friday morning, I dropped a hit and turned on and tuned in that new Timothy Leary show on KNUC everyone here was talking about....
    That's funny. Unfortunately by the time you checked in, Tim Leary had checked out. Or dropped out. Replaced by Fitz, as the subject line says.

You'll now have to visit West Palm Beach if you want to turn on with Tim Leary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123