• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fitz joins 98.9

Fitz is joining for 98.9 for AM starting Apr. 22. Scott Mahalick will also join as PD. Will their magic work again as it did for the Wolf?

Wow, so I guess this means they're sticking with country.

Yeah, but how about that killer morning show they flew in that was supposed to kick butt and take names?

And with Mahalick's arrival did Lisa Adams get shown the door for the third time?

Last edited:
And with Mahalick's arrival did Lisa Adams get shown the door for the third time?

Apparently yes.

I feel bad for Tim Leary. He's a committed broadcaster who will hopefully get picked up somewhere else.

Actually Country Aircheck reports that Tim will stay with the station doing afternoons:

"According to VP/MM Ann Marie Mulholland, Daiss has exited the station, Beverly will remain in mornings with Fitz, while Leary is set to take afternoons. Former afternoon host Corey Dillon will make the move to middays as Seth Hughes heads across the hall to AC KRWM."

He's sticking around

I feel bad for Tim Leary. He's a committed broadcaster who will hopefully get picked up somewhere else.

Apparently Leary is sticking around to do PM drive on KNUC.

Does anyone know who's doing evenings at KNUC now? They let the evening guy go back in December, and I haven't heard anything about a replacement.

Does anybody know whether Hubbard will pay cash or use trade to reinforce the studio floors to support the weight of Fitz's ego?

Does anybody know whether Hubbard will pay cash or use trade to reinforce the studio floors to support the weight of Fitz's ego?

I've heard they sent Rob out to buy automotive jack stands at the Factoria O'Reilly's Auto Parts.

According to the The Bull's website, Corey Dillon is in afternoons and Former Wolfer Wingnut is the midday host now.

Hasn't stopped the station from posting the "opening" for Bull middays on All Access, posted just yesterday.

If Wolf2 is going to do the EOE thing, at least do a better job of faking it.

It's official now: Former Entercom KKWF/Seattle APD/afternooner Wingnut has joined crosstown Hubbard KNUC as APD/MD/midday personality. Wingnut left KKWF last fall

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom