• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

More on Magic 106.7

I know that Magic 106.7 has been leaning hot AC lately, but I've noticed they've also started to throw in some Queen and even Pink Floyd. I was actually quite surprised to hear those on Magic. I don't know of any other AC station that plays stuff like that, even Easy 99.1.

I know that Magic 106.7 has been leaning hot AC lately, but I've noticed they've also started to throw in some Queen and even Pink Floyd. I was actually quite surprised to hear those on Magic. I don't know of any other AC station that plays stuff like that, even Easy 99.1.

Song titles, please? It's hard to think of anything by either band fitting in on an AC station in 2019.

Formats are always in flux as the target demo ages. The target demo for AC likely saw Bohemian Rhapsody. Hugely successful movie. Won some Oscars. I'd play it.

I'd add another Queen song: "Crazy Little Thing Called Love." I actually heard the Dwight Yoakam cover of it recently on a classic country station. The cover is 25 years old.

Iʼm waiting for Guns 'N Rosesʼ “November Rain”! :D

Formats are always in flux as the target demo ages. The target demo for AC likely saw Bohemian Rhapsody. Hugely successful movie. Won some Oscars. I'd play it.

I'd add another Queen song: "Crazy Little Thing Called Love." I actually heard the Dwight Yoakam cover of it recently on a classic country station. The cover is 25 years old.

More importantly, Mark Laurence retired two weeks ago. Entercom has had afternoon drive role posted on its website for over a month. He was their MD as well. I'm thinking their sound will get fine-tuned soon.

‏ @karenblake1
Apr 10

Things got REAL tonight @legalseafoods with my new friends! Exciting news coming soon🎤
Who was in that slot?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom