• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

From Lite 100.5 to Kool Radio (990/96.1, 100.1/1270, and 1180/104.3)

Rich Conway, who most recently was doing weekends and fill-ins at Lite 100.5 WRCH is the new morning guy on Kool Radio, replacing a guy named Brandon. The change took place on January 14th. Rich previously worked at other stations in the areas as well including WRKI in Brookfield and WCCC. "Brandon" had also been doing weekends on 102.9 The Whale. I don't know if he still is or not. I don't regularly listen to that station.

Rich Conway becomes the 7th morning host since the Oldies format launched in July 2015 when the station was still owned by Davidson Media Group and was only on 990 in Southington and 1490 in West Springfield.

These are the previous morning hosts.

Fred King
Larry Kratka
Scott "Thunderbird" Wheeler
Leon Strong
Mike Micelli
Brandon

Congratulations to Rich. I worked with him at I-95 and 'CCC. He is a nice guy, a true pro and a production genius. He was known as "Studio Guy" at 'CCC. He deserves this full-time gig, and hopefully, Red Wolf will keep him. If not, their loss. The Hartford mkt. lost Rich's production wizardry when 'CCC flipped to K-Love.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom