• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Doesn't it seem weird that HOT 93.3 is slowly rising in ratings?

I notice HOT 93.3 has been going up by .2 in the ratings for the past few months. Did they change anything? Will the ratings increase more? Will Kiss finally have a good competition?

I notice HOT 93.3 has been going up by .2 in the ratings for the past few months. Did they change anything? Will the ratings increase more? Will Kiss finally have a good competition?

0.2 is statistically not significant: it's well within the margin of error of the research. At this point, it is best to wait until January and February after the holiday aberrations are over and see what the trending shows.

I can't remember the last time 93.3 ever reached a 2.0 share or higher. Even KVIL (as Amp) was doing better before they flipped to Alt (aka "Amp with Green Day in their playlist")

Only thing they changed was adding the syndicated "Tino Cochino Show" to afternoons, which is mostly heard on Top 40/Rhythmic stations. They are also in search of a new PD.

Only thing they changed was adding the syndicated "Tino Cochino Show" to afternoons, which is mostly heard on Top 40/Rhythmic stations. They are also in search of a new PD.

The significant increases are in 18-34 women, where they have gone up around a whole point over the Jan-Oct average. But the gains were mostly in nights and weekends, with no change in the daytime dayparts.

While overall in 18-34 and 18-49 it looks like an improvement, with the "off" dayparts making the major difference, that could also be a change in P1 behavior by just a couple of panelists.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom