• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

98.5 The Sports Hub signs ‘Toucher and Rich’ to multi-year extension

I didn't get the whole conversation but T&R were talking about getting rid of the overnight block from CBS sports radio (12-6am). That would be no more Ferrall between M-2 which I usually catch for a while, though they didn't say that. They were mostly talking about Amie L (who I've never heard) on 2-6. They didn't say what would replace CBS.
Judging by the amount of Boston calls I don't think a Ferrall loss would be popular at all.

I didn't get the whole conversation but T&R were talking about getting rid of the overnight block from CBS sports radio

Entercom is a partner in the CBS Sports Radio, although it's something they inherited from CBS.

WFAN NYC and WSCR CHI both run local shows all night long. So perhaps that would be the plan in Boston too.

WEEI's site says WEEI at night till 2 am (live or maybe rebroadcasts?) then SB Nation.Don't know if Entercom/ radio.com would have them pick up CBS SR. Maybe not. 850 runs all ESPN while iHeart's 1200 has Fox Sports overnight

Not surprising given they axed the cbs sports radio minutes months ago. I think they are stuck with it right now since weei has sb nation. Unless they grab Fox sports radio again. I doubt they'd go local although it would be nice.

I think FSR has been running overnights on Talk 1200

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom