• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Big John Howell

With the expected announcement of Big John Howell moving to host on WLS AM late afternoons from 5:00-7:00 following the syndicated The Ben Shapiro show. I wonder how long it will take him to get used to afternoons, as I will imagine that he has to be pretty used to going to bed in the early evening hours, to get up in the very early morning hosts to do a morning radio show, that has started at 6 AM. As far as I am aware he has always done a morning show until soon when he moves to afternoon drive, to fill in 2 remaining hours. As I assume that this Friday, will be his final morning show and with partner Ramblin' Ray Stevens, as he will be expected to leave WLS AM, and Friday is also afternoon host Steve Dahl's last afternoon show. Big Job Howell was originally hired to host mornings solo, before Ray Stevens was hired to be his co-host.

John used to do afternoons at WJMK so it probably won't take all that much time to get used to sleeping in later each day.

And how long until Ray rejoins former co-host Lisa Dent at Big 95.5?

Not sure, I don't know if he has decided what his future plans are once his and Big John Howells final morning show is done. Plus hasn't Lisa Dent been solo since he left to join WLS?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom