• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KKDJ Morning show

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the morning show today? DJ didn't seem to know Gene Chandler had several hits made a come back in the late 70's with a disco hit. I heard him play songs on top of other songs. Don't get me wrong I love the music but he keeps talking in circles, just referred to himself as acid reflex. I am not from the area who is this guy? According to their website he is the original morning guy. Sounds like he should have retired a few years ago. Now he's playing son of a bitch give me a god damn drink this is pathetic. Stumbling over his words . Love the music but why can't they get a real morning guy. I have heard no weather, News, Headlines only thing I heard was some old lady yelling in the background,I'll say it again the music is the best, now the DJ guy is talking but not loud enough to understand him over the music, does he not know how to run their equipment. just heard 8 o clock station ID then DJ talks over the music you could not understand him the music drowned out his voice. I have been to their facilities who's letting this happen?

We want chris edwards and that big boss sound!
what is the morning show today? Dj didn't seem to know gene chandler had several hits made a come back in the late 70's with a disco hit. I heard him play songs on top of other songs. Don't get me wrong i love the music but he keeps talking in circles, just referred to himself as acid reflex. I am not from the area who is this guy? According to their website he is the original morning guy. Sounds like he should have retired a few years ago. Now he's playing son of a bitch give me a god damn drink this is pathetic. Stumbling over his words . Love the music but why can't they get a real morning guy. I have heard no weather, news, headlines only thing i heard was some old lady yelling in the background,i'll say it again the music is the best, now the dj guy is talking but not loud enough to understand him over the music, does he not know how to run their equipment. Just heard 8 o clock station id then dj talks over the music you could not understand him the music drowned out his voice. I have been to their facilities who's letting this happen?

Popcorn101 should hook up with engineer1, Chris and Verne for lunch someday so they can put their "expertise " to work on the situation. Ha!

Popcorn101 should hook up with engineer1, Chris and Verne for lunch someday so they can put their "expertise " to work on the situation. Ha!

Well, meeting up with those 3 wouldn't take much.. its all the same person..

That being said, KKDJ sure gets alotta press for being a steaming pile o cow dung as most here make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom