• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Where to find radio edits of Christian songs

austingrace

Leading Participant
Hello everyone. Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm a PT 15 FM operator and like to have my station sounding as legit as possible. I like to play radio edits for the most part. I'm having trouble tracking down radio edits of 2 tracks in particular. MercyMe greater and Lose My Soul by Tobymac. I would be willing to pay for both tracks. But I have no idea where to find them and really don't want to subscribe to a record pool. Thank you all so much. :)

I have the radio edit of MercyMe from TM Studios PrimeCuts. TobyMac is labeled at Toby's Mix. No mention of a radio edit there.

Hello. I was wondering if you would not mind sending that track to me or telling me where I may find that track? I'm willing to pay for it if need be. thank you.

Where to find radio edits of Christian songs?
Look in the cloud. (bwahahah)

When I first read this heading, I thought about my own struggle to always obtain radio edits of music, but I think there's a big difference between Christian music and the hip-hop I use. In my case, the radio edit mean without all the foul language, unless Christian music has changed without my knowledge, I don't think it's the same reason.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom