• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

XEMO 860 English Programming 1958 till 1980

Hey Guys:

I see that 860 XEMO had R&B, Jazz, Blues programming from 12mid till 4am Monday-Sunday with a DJ named Stumblin' Blue.

TRUE? If so Does anybody know when this was? With my research I am thinking 1972 till 1980?

Also I see that in August 1980 XEMO dropped the split programming of Beautiful Music and Religious programming and went to all Spanish Programming with Mexican Music.

Thanks

Tommy C.

When I was a young teen DXing late at night, I remember Stumblin' Blue on XEMO. It must have been about 1974. Later Stumblin' Blue moved to XEBBC 1470am about 1975. Chuck Johnson came on with his Soul Beat radio show at 8:00pm, followed by Stumblin' Blue. Then Stumblin' Blue made it to the FM band about 1976, on Disco Soul Beat 92 FM (XHRM).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom