• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

November 2018 Ratings

https://ratings.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/arb011

WCSX remains in 1st, WOMC rises, but not as much and is in second. WNIC saw an early bump from its Christmas flip and is in third, WWJ drops to 4th, WXYT sees its biggest jump in a LONG time to go into 5th. I doubt that is sustained though.

WMXD rose to land in 6th, WYCD gave back last months gain for 7th. WRIF was flat in 8th, WJR saw a rise for 9th and WKQI saw a big drop and is in 10th.

WDMKs HD2 has some surprising strong ratings. It's ahead of all Public Radio stations in the city.

Too early to assess the 98.7 flip. 105.1 was flat. WNIC is likely to lead the last two books of the year.

Amazing that CSX is number 1 considering for the most part they lack personality the only personalities that in my opinion are good is Jim OBrian in the morning and The mid-day Girl.

Whatever they're doing it seems to be working. Entercom, like its predecessor CBS Radio is doing very well in Detroit.

I guess that WOMC is so strong that Entercom sees no problem putting in a soft ac that will be playing lots of 80s and some 70s titles too. Obviously WNIC will be the main competitor and the tempo and texture are quite different but their will be some sharing with WOMC for sure.

Only the ones just after Christmas which cover the month to just before Christmas. I hope the Holiday numbers get released next week. I did a post on the just released numbers.

Only the ones just after Christmas which cover the month to just before Christmas. I hope the Holiday numbers get released next week. I did a post on the just released numbers.

TThe Week 1 holiday numbers were just out on Friday. The PPM Holiday books will be out in 3 weeks on January 21 to Jan 24 (depending on the market), I believe. That is the schedule, but due the glitch they had it might be delayed a few days.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom