Layoffs coming to Hubbard Seattle? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Layoffs coming to Hubbard Seattle?

I have to admit - I absolutely failed to consider the real estate angle. Good points!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    I have to admit - I absolutely failed to consider the real estate angle. Good points!
    Not to further this thread's OT direction - but what "real estate" are you talking about? Their studios are in an office park (I've been there). They don't own that. I can't say for certain whether they own their TX site(s) but I bet those are also leased.

Warm on-air is hinting about the "new direction" they're going come Dec. 26 - More of a Hot AC spin if not an outright flip? No more 70's/80's in favor of a playlist that will compliment Movin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Piotrowski View Post
    Not to further this thread's OT direction - but what "real estate" are you talking about? Their studios are in an office park (I've been there). They don't own that. I can't say for certain whether they own their TX site(s) but I bet those are also leased.
    That wasn't talking about Seattle, that was about West Palm Beach. I have no idea what Alpha owns down there. I'm going to take an educated guess here and say that they lease the Tiger site, but own the Warm site. Is it possible that they could own the tower but lease space in the transmitter building? I'm not entirely sure why they would do that, but I don't think KRWM is on the same tower as the other Cougar stations, although I think that's the same tower that KLSW has a permit to move to.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdavcav View Post
    That wasn't talking about Seattle, that was about West Palm Beach. I have no idea what Alpha owns down there.
    I was talking about WPB, Bob. And I do know what they own there. Next time re-read the posts before correcting people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123