• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Search for Digital Satellite Radio Provider

Hello Everyone,

I am searching for Digital Satellite Radio

SDARS with capability to transmit to Africa specifically Nigeria.

I have been Sirus XM is mostly what is been talked about.

Kindly recommend a reliable company.

Thank you.

Hello Everyone,

I am searching for Digital Satellite Radio

SDARS with capability to transmit to Africa specifically Nigeria.

I have been Sirus XM is mostly what is been talked about.

Kindly recommend a reliable company.

Thank you.

Having a bit of satellite content delivery experience, mainly to the MENA, here's a thought: 90% of the television watching audience consumes TV via in the clear satellite. For Radio, almost zero. Rather, satellite is used to deliver programming to terrestrial transmission facilities, mainly FM. 99.9% of your listeners will be listening to radio over the air on FM or, to a lesser extent; MW.

Okay.

I am targeting a specific market.

It is good you have experience, can recommend companies which are capable of rendering the service?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom