Search for Digital Satellite Radio Provider

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Search for Digital Satellite Radio Provider

  1. #1

    Search for Digital Satellite Radio Provider

    Hello Everyone,

    I am searching for Digital Satellite Radio

    SDARS with capability to transmit to Africa specifically Nigeria.

    I have been Sirus XM is mostly what is been talked about.

    Kindly recommend a reliable company.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by nazzyon View Post
    Hello Everyone,

    I am searching for Digital Satellite Radio

    SDARS with capability to transmit to Africa specifically Nigeria.

    I have been Sirus XM is mostly what is been talked about.

    Kindly recommend a reliable company.

    Thank you.
    Having a bit of satellite content delivery experience, mainly to the MENA, here's a thought: 90% of the television watching audience consumes TV via in the clear satellite. For Radio, almost zero. Rather, satellite is used to deliver programming to terrestrial transmission facilities, mainly FM. 99.9% of your listeners will be listening to radio over the air on FM or, to a lesser extent; MW.

  3. #3
    Okay.

    I am targeting a specific market.

    It is good you have experience, can recommend companies which are capable of rendering the service?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by nazzyon View Post
    Okay.

    I am targeting a specific market.

    It is good you have experience, can recommend companies which are capable of rendering the service?
    Here are some of the big players in that space: Intelsat: http://www.intelsat.com/global-network/
    SES: https://www.ses.com/

    Arabsat and Nilesat also cover that area, but are mainly geared toward the MENA.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly A View Post
    Here are some of the big players in that space: Intelsat: http://www.intelsat.com/global-network/
    SES: https://www.ses.com/

    Arabsat and Nilesat also cover that area, but are mainly geared toward the MENA.
    Thank you so much.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




     
Our Conferences
Useful Contacts
Community


Contact Us