Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Sebastian Gorka to launch new show on Salem in 2019

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    I agree and that's what happens when you turn an academic into a radio host. He feels he has to teach, rather than entertain. Newt Gingrich has the same problem.

    There are a lot more entertaining former advisors in this administration, but they're probably too expensive.
    Yep!

  2. #12
    I think Anthony Scaramucci would be a great radio host. Especially in NYC. Sean Spicer too. Both too expensive for Salem.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    I think Anthony Scaramucci would be a great radio host. Especially in NYC. Sean Spicer too.
    I agree. But why would they command more money than Gorka? Just curious. They're not exactly celebs.

  4. #14
    Are we sure Sean Spicer would be more expensive than Gorka? I don't think so. As far as I know, Spicer's not getting much traction after being the White House Press Secretary. On Day One, when he had to go in front of the press and angrily insist that Trump had the biggest crowds ever assembled for an inauguration, his credibility was sunk.

    On the other hand, those times I've heard Gorka, it sounds like 100 % of everything Trump says is spot on, no dissent whatsoever. I suppose that's what the conservative talk audience wants to hear.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg. View Post

    On the other hand, those times I've heard Gorka, it sounds like 100 % of everything Trump says is spot on, no dissent whatsoever. I suppose that's what the conservative talk audience wants to hear.
    Either that, or it's what Gorka actually believes.

    Yeah, that's what most of the conservative talk audience wants to hear. The few 'outliers', who are critical of the Administration at times, generally don't seem to get high ratings compared to the others.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by boombox4 View Post
    The few 'outliers', who are critical of the Administration at times, generally don't seem to get high ratings compared to the others.
    One of those was Michael Medved, who got replaced by Gorka.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

     
Useful Contacts
Community


123