• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

91.9 wshr

J

Joylovepulse967

I did move to central islip I been listening to 91.9 wshr. I love music they playing! Why no stream no dj and no website and Facebook page is outdated.why?
Please let me know

I did move to central islip I been listening to 91.9 wshr. I love music they playing! Why no stream no dj and no website and Facebook page is outdated.why?
Please let me know

It's a high school radio station that probably runs on a budget close to $0. I am sure that they would be open to receiving your cash donation to cover the considerable costs of streaming and other operations. Contact the licensee and they should be able to provide you with assistance on getting that check over to them so that we may all enjoy it!!!

Below is a link to an old but interesting newspaper article concerning the station.
I believe they are automated most of the time, but also broadcast some shows by the high school students.
My guess is that student interest in the station is waning, as high school age kids probably spend considerably less time listening to broadcast radio than in years past.

The Article: https://patch.com/new-york/sachem/wshr-more-than-just-a-radio-station

I did tried send email to wshr but why no answer me

When did you email them? All Sachem schools were closed this week for February break.

Either that or it’s just an understaffed high school station that doesn’t check its inbox.
Four week ago

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom