The Most Wonderful Time of Year
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Wonderful Time of Year

The Most Wonderful Time of Year

Star 102.1 flipped to all-Christmas earlier today, November 8th. KLUV hasn't responded yet and is still spinning The Greatest Hits as of right now.

and an update on Entercom's KLUV, they just did the annual Christmas music flip tonight.

Interesting that Star flipped a day earlier than iHeart stations in Chicago & LA.

It's also interesting how similar the music log looks to the stations in Chicago & LA.

BLEAH! Way too early for this nonsense....I don't care what it does for the ratings when considering two out of twelve is temporary.

R

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bass View Post
    BLEAH! Way too early for this nonsense....I don't care what it does for the ratings when considering two out of twelve is temporary.

R
    I agree
    R.I.P. 100.3 Jamz/Dallas and 106 Jamz/Chicago.... Only the good die young.

It was funny when Fox 4 said that a "new radio station" is now playing Christmas music and turned out to be Star 102.1 (or in this case Star 1.021).

http://www.fox4news.com/news/new-dallas-radio-station-will-play-non-stop-christmas-music

"The station is called Star 1.021"

Great job, editors!
    Idiots abound!

Quote Originally Posted by benb View Post
    "The station is called Star 1.021"

Great job, editors!
    I can hear Star 1.021 here in Connecticut, faintly underneath KDKA 1.020.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bass View Post

R
    I'd imagine they can bill the advertisers more for these two months. That in itself would justify the early flip from a business sense, and radio is a business.

Yes I already know that and still think it's stupid.

R

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast