Easy 93.1

Thread: Easy 93.1

Easy 93.1

No all Christmas down at Easy 93.1 in Wildwood yet? Aren't they always the first station in the nation to do it?

Also, first time I've listened to the station in awhile. Sounds like the playlist has been modernized from super soft AC (soft 60s through 80s) to more of just a soft AC (softer 80s, 90s, and today). I liked the old format better.

When did this happen?

Sorry if this has been discussed before. Haven't been here in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Route 222 View Post
    No all Christmas down at Easy 93.1 in Wildwood yet? Aren't they always the first station in the nation to do it?

Also, first time I've listened to the station in awhile. Sounds like the playlist has been modernized from super soft AC (soft 60s through 80s) to more of just a soft AC (softer 80s, 90s, and today). I liked the old format better.

When did this happen?

Sorry if this has been discussed before. Haven't been here in awhile.
    I actually posted about this station earlier today on the New Jersey board. The station blows my mind by how aimless it seems to be. I guess with toilet ratings like that, it doesn't matter? Anyway, they typically flip to Christmas on the third Friday in October but not this year. If they don't do it before Tuesday, I would assume they're electing (see what I did there?) to not bother.

https://www.radiodiscussions.com/sho...-music-testing
    It ain't no country club either.

And now they're all-Christmas.
    It ain't no country club either.