• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

October ratings...already

I wonder if Cox has considered changing The Eagle simulcast from 107.5/106.9 to 107.5/97.1. I know 97.1 is a nice compliment for 93Q, but there is an enormous amount of overlap between the 107.5 and 106.9 signals. 106.9 has and again could be its own station. In my own experience, I'd say 106.9 is the best non-Missouri City signal in the market besides 102.9.

It's widely known that Cox is considering divesting the rest of its radio properties. In such a situation, format changes negatively impact cash flow in the short term, so it's unlikely that we would see any changes like that.

KOVE is about the same as KHPT in 60 dbu population coverage within the MSA, so after 102.9, those two are tied.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom