• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Live365 Expands Licensing to the UK

It's interesting to see the new Live365 grow - sounds like the owners are on the right track to staying successful and in business for a small time internet radio broadcasting outfit without big commercial funding. My only gripe with them is they still only support MP3 streaming in this age of modern more efficient better sounding codecs (like HE-AAC).

Yo Matt! How are you doing? Miss chatting w/ you guys!

The current Live365 is owned by Empire Streaming and they actually accept user suggestions. Last time I checked, there was some interest in other streaming formats, so keep checking back! The current folks running the service are really on top of things and are more detailed than the former version. Hope to see you around there someday! By the way, they use Icecast 2, rather than the old Nanocaster...

R

Hmmm....you know, I have mixed feelings about resigning with Live365, except this time I'm not using Live365 as my primary broadcasting server and their rules for mixshows and live raw mobile broadcasting looks more complicated

Hmmm....you know, I have mixed feelings about resigning with Live365, except this time I'm not using Live365 as my primary broadcasting server and their rules for mixshows and live raw mobile broadcasting looks more complicated

The DMCA is law and applies to all webcasters on all streaming platforms, not just Live365.

R

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom