• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

It's almost that time again!

Looks like WHOM already made the switch starting on November 12 which was this past Monday.

Last edited:
I was there when Magic 106.7 switched at 5 p.m. this afternoon. I wonder if anyone in Boston will do the switch.

I thought the show would at least be on the HD2 channel, but nope.

I kinda thought that his show wouldn't be running during the Christmas format. The big question is if the show will be returning afterwards?

I wonder in this day and age if you could somehow someway contact the station and find out. :D

Something that I noticed about Magic's Christmas playlist this year; they're playing much more traditional artists such as Mitch Miller, etc.

WXLO/Worcester has begun mixing in a Christmas tune once or twice an hour. Noticed it yesterday although it could have started earlier.

The only station in earshot that hasnĘĽt switched back is ProvidenceĘĽs WWLI (even WHOM switched back by the next morning).

105.1 back to normal.

Thanks for the extra couple days of Christmas music.

WPLM should get a big dump truck load of coal for not doing 12 Days of Christmas.

Now, I know it's for business reasons, but I always wondered why stations wouldn't continue to play Christmas music up until New Year's Eve?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom