Lisa Stanley

Thread: Lisa Stanley

Lisa Stanley

Once in awhile I do listen to K-Earth 101 on Radio.com app and a big fan of Gary Bryan who used to be on KJR FM here in Seattle 20 years ago and Lisa Stanley. How long has Lisa been with K-Earth? And was she on any other LA radio stations besides K-Earth?

Lisa Stanley has been doing the KRTH morning show with Gary Bryan for at least 10 years now. Gary moved back to the morning show at KRTH in 2006; I believe Lisa was there at the start of his second run on the morning show so that would make it 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
    Lisa Stanley has been doing the KRTH morning show with Gary Bryan for at least 10 years now. Gary moved back to the morning show at KRTH in 2006; I believe Lisa was there at the start of his second run on the morning show so that would make it 12 years.
    Gary Bryan came to KRTH in early June 2002, In 2005, Mr Hollywood Hamilton took over that same slot and Gary was moved to the afternoon drive in February of that year and went back to mornings in May 2006 like you said. KRTH celebrated the morning show's 10 year run in Malibu back in 2012.

So both him and Lisa Stanley have been doing the morning drive on KRTH for about 16 years. Next year it will be 17.