• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Disappearing Post

How did my post about a local TV reporter manage to offend the political post gods (I assume). Nothing in that post was political.

How did my post about a local TV reporter manage to offend the political post gods (I assume). Nothing in that post was political.

Are you referring to the post that starts, "I could not believe my ears (mostly because there was no video - just the backs of people's heads) tonight "?

It's right where you put it. You can always find your own posts by clicking on your own "name" to bring up the profile and a list of your posts. Useful if you post and don't remember which section you posted to.

Last edited:

Are you referring to the post that starts, "I could not believe my ears (mostly because there was no video - just the backs of people's heads) tonight "?

It's right where you put it. You can always find your own posts by clicking on your own "name" to bring up the profile and a list of your posts. Useful if you post and don't remember which section you posted to.

My apologies Mr. Gleason. Apparently when I checked to see if there were any responses I went to the Phoenix Radio forum instead of the TV Markets forum. I can only guess that it was about the same time my granddaughter came home from a Halloween party and I got distracted by the interruption. Seems I don't multiplex as I used to. In my defense I did check twice....and apparently made the same mistake two times in a row.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom