Disappearing Post

Thread: Disappearing Post

Disappearing Post

How did my post about a local TV reporter manage to offend the political post gods (I assume). Nothing in that post was political.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Moderator/Co-Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by landtuna View Post
    How did my post about a local TV reporter manage to offend the political post gods (I assume). Nothing in that post was political.
    Are you referring to the post that starts, "I could not believe my ears (mostly because there was no video - just the backs of people's heads) tonight "?

It's right where you put it. You can always find your own posts by clicking on your own "name" to bring up the profile and a list of your posts. Useful if you post and don't remember which section you posted to.
    Last edited by DavidEduardo; 10-20-2018 at 12:18 AM.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, Billboard, Cash Box, R&R, Record World, Music & Media, Audio, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, Popular Electronics, Studio Sound, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEduardo View Post

Are you referring to the post that starts, "I could not believe my ears (mostly because there was no video - just the backs of people's heads) tonight "?

It's right where you put it. You can always find your own posts by clicking on your own "name" to bring up the profile and a list of your posts. Useful if you post and don't remember which section you posted to.
    My apologies Mr. Gleason. Apparently when I checked to see if there were any responses I went to the Phoenix Radio forum instead of the TV Markets forum. I can only guess that it was about the same time my granddaughter came home from a Halloween party and I got distracted by the interruption. Seems I don't multiplex as I used to. In my defense I did check twice....and apparently made the same mistake two times in a row.
    Illegitimi non carborundum