DJ Your Own Show

Thread: DJ Your Own Show

DJ Your Own Show

NO GHETTO RAP OR PROFANE OR INDECENT STUFF?

I guess he is saying he doesn't want any Blacks to reply? I wonder if the Redneck stuff is OK? It will be interesting to see if our moderator does anything? Let's see how long this thread survives before it is deleted without comment?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Moderator/Co-Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaPartyDude View Post

I guess he is saying he doesn't want any Blacks to reply? I wonder if the Redneck stuff is OK? It will be interesting to see if our moderator does anything? Let's see how long this thread survives before it is deleted without comment?

If you are referring to the mention of a station's requirements for the sale of brokered shows (I can't find the reference because you don't provide one), then that is a valid posting.

A station making such a requirement is legitimate news.

A poster making a statement that they would not listen to gangsta rap or songs with indecent lyrics is also fair, as music choice is a question of taste.

If we draw an analogy, what if I say that I do not like J-Pop and K-pop? That does not mean I do not like Asians as a people... it just means I don't care for the pop music of two Asian countries. There is nothing racist there.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, Billboard, Cash Box, R&R, Record World, Music & Media, Audio, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, Popular Electronics, Studio Sound, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaPartyDude View Post

That is a paid classified ad by Joe Donalson.