• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Phillies on Philadelphia radio

J

Jul

I wonder will Entercon sign a long term deal with the Phillies or will they let them go and another station picking up the games? Any updates and rumors that you can share about this?

I know that the Mets are moving to WCBS-AM 880 next season, leaving WOR-AM 710. I haven't heard about Philadelphia yet.

I know that the Mets are moving to WCBS-AM 880 next season, leaving WOR-AM 710. I haven't heard about Philadelphia yet.

Realistically, there’s two players in the game. My money would be on Entercom keeping the rights over Beasley, but maybe there’s a dump truck full of cash waiting to show up at Citizens Bank Park.

Realistically, there’s two players in the game. My money would be on Entercom keeping the rights over Beasley, but maybe there’s a dump truck full of cash waiting to show up at Citizens Bank Park.

There'd have been more money in the truck if a deal for next season had been made at the All-Star break. Now the question is whether the first-half team (what an improvement!) or the second-half team (same old Phillies!) is the team the 2019 Phillies are more likely to resemble.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom