Phillies on Philadelphia radio

Thread: Phillies on Philadelphia radio

Phillies on Philadelphia radio

I wonder will Entercon sign a long term deal with the Phillies or will they let them go and another station picking up the games? Any updates and rumors that you can share about this?
    Julius May, Philadelphia PA.

I know that the Mets are moving to WCBS-AM 880 next season, leaving WOR-AM 710. I haven't heard about Philadelphia yet.

Quote Originally Posted by KML-224 View Post
    I know that the Mets are moving to WCBS-AM 880 next season, leaving WOR-AM 710. I haven't heard about Philadelphia yet.
    Realistically, there’s two players in the game. My money would be on Entercom keeping the rights over Beasley, but maybe there’s a dump truck full of cash waiting to show up at Citizens Bank Park.

Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamJSimpson View Post
    Realistically, there’s two players in the game. My money would be on Entercom keeping the rights over Beasley, but maybe there’s a dump truck full of cash waiting to show up at Citizens Bank Park.
    There'd have been more money in the truck if a deal for next season had been made at the All-Star break. Now the question is whether the first-half team (what an improvement!) or the second-half team (same old Phillies!) is the team the 2019 Phillies are more likely to resemble.

Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamJSimpson View Post
    Not the way the Phillies play.