• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

NHL's Dallas Stars Extend Partnership with KTCK/Dallas

https://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n35961

Note The renewal comes into effect for this season according to the release.

Cumulus Media inks a new multi-year agreement with the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League (NHL), extending its long-term broadcast partnership with Sports/Talk KTCK (96.7 FM/1310 AM The Ticket). "The Ticket" has been the radio broadcast home for Dallas Stars hockey coverage since 2009.
Regional VP/Dallas-Houston Dan Bennett said, "We are entering our 10th season as the flagship station of Dallas Stars hockey and we are proud to extend our relationship with the Stars for another five years. Thank you to team CEO Jim Lites for his continued faith in the Ticket to represent his great brand.

I hate it. Coupled with Intentional Grounding and the occasional jackaround show like Junes Urine Talk, there are whole weeks without a Ticket Top 10, which is how I keep up with the station.

I hate it. Coupled with Intentional Grounding and the occasional jackaround show like Junes Urine Talk, there are whole weeks without a Ticket Top 10, which is how I keep up with the station.

I think it's a good fit for The Ticket. It's good for a station like that to have the play-by-play rights to one of the major franchises in the area. The Ticket Top 10 is essentially filler done at a time when they don't normally have a lot of listeners.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom