Which FM will be the next one at 1WTC? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which FM will be the next one at 1WTC?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    And now (for the first time) they're both owned by the same company.
    As are WNSH and WMAS.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEduardo View Post
    If Scott Fybush is reading this thread, perhaps he can contribute some understanding to the cases of specific NYC stations and their protection requirements.
    Hear! Hear! While he's at it, maybe he could reprise the amusing story of how WMAS became licensed to Enfield.
    Plugged into the electric radio

Quote Originally Posted by Kemosabe View Post
    As are WNSH and WMAS.

Hear! Hear! While he's at it, maybe he could reprise the amusing story of how WMAS became licensed to Enfield.
    Clerical error? Maybe they meant to license it to Enfield, Mass. -- you know, the one in the neighborhood of Greenwich, Prescott and Dana. I hear there's some good fishing in those parts! (Non-Bay Staters, Google those towns to see what I'm talking about.)

Quote Originally Posted by CTListener View Post
    Clerical error? Maybe they meant to license it to Enfield, Mass. -- you know, the one in the neighborhood of Greenwich, Prescott and Dana. I hear there's some good fishing in those parts! (Non-Bay Staters, Google those towns to see what I'm talking about.)
    The clergy had nothing to do with it. Believe it or not, a generator was involved.

(Non-Bay Staters, Google those towns to see what I'm talking about.)
    A related search will reveal the fascinating details of WSB's move to Atlantis.
    Plugged into the electric radio

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123