• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Pirate @ 92.9??

Informed Observer

New Participating Member
My business frequently takes me to the Plainfield area. Lately. I've noticed what seems to be an unlicensed station that brands itself "The Lake" on 92.9. It plays 70's-80's music. Its signal is too broad for it to be a part 15.

I moved away from the area about 8 years ago... but I distinctly remember two different formats on pirate stations at 92.9 when I lived out there. One was a Country format as "Country 92.9", the other was a classic hits/oldies station, I forget what they ID'd as though. Signal was good enough to pick up on a crappy alarm clock in my home near the Will/Kendall county line.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom