• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tim Hunter is Back!

Wow! I called up there last week and was told that a new morning show was coming to KRKO, but they weren't ready to announce it yet. Tim has been doing a radio-related podcast on Soundcloud for a little while now, I stumbled across it one evening while looking to see if I could find old KLSY audio. There were some clips from the morning show, and an interview with the owner of Horizon Broadcasting, but not a full aircheck.

All we need now is Robin & Maynard back on the air and life for a lot of people will be grand.

Yep. Robin & Maynard, Langan & West, Charlie & Ty, Icabod & the Waking Crew, Crow & Hovanes, Murdock, Hunter & Alice, Gary Lockwood, Emperor Smith...life would be grand!

Proper Tags..

And Alice Porter died in 2004.

But Bruce Murdock is still around - maybe he'd leave PDX for Snohomish County. </sarcasm>

... proper tags... ..

<sarcasm>But Bruce Murdock is still around - maybe he'd leave PDX for Snohomish County</sarcasm>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom