• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

August Ratings are out

https://ratings.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/arb033

KKHH on a nice upward trend in the high fives. Refreshing the playlist with some different songs might be having a positive impact for The Spot.

KQBT and KBXX both dropped, particularly The Box. Where did the listeners go? Tied in the mid-threes.

KLOL showing more strength.

Still amazed at how well KTHT (Country Legends) does on a rimshot.

KROI still stuck in the upper zeroes. Tick...tick...tick...

Why does iHeart still bother with KPRC?

KBXX ratings dropped since school started I would say like 65% to 70% of their listeners are under 20 time for a format flip not even top 10 any more.

KBXX ratings dropped since school started I would say like 65% to 70% of their listeners are under 20 time for a format flip not even top 10 any more.

On average, about 12% to 15% of the KBXX listeners are under age 18. 18-34 is about 45% of the listening and 35-64 is about 42%% of the listening. The rest is 65+.

This is a multi-book average, but the station has been stable in that composition for some time. The station had a weird August book, but generally it is in the top 3 in 18-34 and in the top four or five in 25-54; it's bills around 6th or 7th in the market.

Stations that are billing over $16 million a year do not flip over one bad summer book.

And... did school start before the 15th of August? I ask because you say "since school started" and the August book ran July 19 to August 15. Book "names" do not match calendar month dates with much precision. The August book was a pure summer book.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom