• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Sports map 94.1 FM and ESPN 97.5 FM

The two stations have been simulcasting a few local shows for several months now. Makes me wonder if the long game is to eventually merge the most popular programs into one station and go with straight network programming on the other.

The two stations have been simulcasting a few local shows for several months now. Makes me wonder if the long game is to eventually merge the most popular programs into one station and go with straight network programming on the other.

Thanks, posts like these are the point of my “pointless posts”

If the post count is all you care about, then you should look into politics.

“Pointless” posts are the one that make this forum popular.
I didn’t see you comment anything on what radio patrol posted about Entercom and Texans extend contract.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom