Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seacoast oldies

Quote Originally Posted by jlehmann View Post
    TuneIn is showing 101.7 WFNX too. Clearly there’s a bug or they’ve been hacked
    Are you in range of the OTA signal? The notion that someone would "hack" TuneIn to punk an obscure oldies station is beyond laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by CTListener View Post
    Are you in range of the OTA signal? The notion that someone would "hack" TuneIn to punk an obscure oldies station is beyond laughable.
    No I’m not, but I am in range of 101.7, and The Bull has certainly not flipped back to FNX.

If you weren’t already aware, 92.1 WXEX used to be a FNX simulcast. Either TuneIn has gone back in time, or someone has hacked it.

What is the actual programming that you're hearing (not just reading the text display) on "101.7 WFNX" on TuneIn?

The only station with the WFNX calls currently on the airwaves is 99.9 in Athol, MA which is currently a simulcast of co-owned WXRV "The River". Is that what you're hearing?

The audio on “92.1 WFNX” on Tunein is that of 92.1 WZEW Mobile, AL

The audio on “101.7 WFNX” is of 101.7 KLRR Bend, OR.

Seacoast Oldies is now back on TuneIn.

Does anyone think 92.1 and/or 97.1 will flip to mainstream or hot AC? It seems weird that market #122 has no AC of any type, yet they have 3 classic hits stations

Quote Originally Posted by Tomgsinger View Post
    Does anyone think 92.1 and/or 97.1 will flip to mainstream or hot AC? It seems weird that market #122 has no AC of any type, yet they have 3 classic hits stations
    That would be the logical move.

The market is well-served by WHOM from a signal perspective; I may stand corrected but I believe they would do remotes and promotions in the Seacoast back under Citadel ownership. WHOM's website gives the impression that 94.9 is exclusively going after Portland today.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123