http://959watd.com/blog/2018/08/watd...orld-of-blues/

Americanarama replaces Wide World of Blues on WATD 95.9 and WMEX 1510
Americanarama on WATD, hosted by Mike Gioscia, is expanding starting Wednesday, September 5th to 10 PM – 1 AM, Monday thru Thursday.

Those hours were previously held by Peter Black, an institution on night time radio on the South Shore for over 27 years. On behalf of WATD we’d like to thank Peter for his amazing run of free form local radio. In an age where big corporations run the show, and computers run the music, Peter epitomized what WATD stands for… live, local radio, serving the community… a community of music lovers who always knew Peter would be there for them, curating a unique show for them night after night. You don’t fill shoes like that… you hang them up in the broadcasters hall of fame. Thank you Peter for blazing the trail for south shore night time radio… and independent radio everywhere.
Americanarama on WATD is a blend of Americana, Alt Country, Urban Folk, Country Rock, Roots, Bluegrass and more. Host Mike Gioscia plays artists like Wilco, Neko Case, Sturgill Simpson, Della Mae, Jason Isbell, Margo Price, Iron & Wine, Lucinda Williams, The Lone Bellow, as well as the twangier side of rock acts like My Morning Jacket, Band of Horses, The Black Crowes, Neil Young and Tom Petty, with a dash of classic country from Johnny & Merle & Loretta & Dolly. “I salute Peter Black for building these hours into must hear local free form radio, and I will continue to take the south shore on a nightly musical journey. Join me for Americanarama starting Wednesday, September 5th at 10 pm, on 95.9 WATD,” said Gioscia.