Day Sequerra M4FM FM Modulation Monitor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day Sequerra M4FM FM Modulation Monitor

Day Sequerra M4FM FM Modulation Monitor

Looking for opinions of the Day Sequerra M4FM FM Modulation monitor. Good performer? Highly accurate? I never used one, but am looking around at current mod monitors. Not much of a budget to work with here. What FM mod monitor gives you the most bang for your buck (analog only)? Happy with the Inovonics 531, but wondering if the M4FM supercedes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Bowers View Post
    Looking for opinions of the Day Sequerra M4FM FM Modulation monitor. Good performer? Highly accurate? I never used one, but am looking around at current mod monitors. Not much of a budget to work with here. What FM mod monitor gives you the most bang for your buck (analog only)? Happy with the Inovonics 531, but wondering if the M4FM supercedes it.
    Personal experience - Id stay away from the M4FM. It is accurate and SNMP capability is nice to have, but I have had to reboot, reload firmware, etc., etc., more times than I can count.
    RFB

Got a 531 (circa 2009) here....and LOVE it!!!
    For MY $$$.....I'd sooner send my 531 to Inovonics for a re-calibration/overhaul...and keep a KNOWN quality piece of gear.....!!
    Just my $.02.......

The new 531 offers streaming and multi-channel monitoring over the internet. As noted, it's also reliable, something I rarely hear about Day Sequerra.

I have a DS AM-HD monitor. POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Grounded Grid View Post
    The new 531 offers streaming and multi-channel monitoring over the internet. As noted, it's also reliable, something I rarely hear about Day Sequerra.

I have a DS AM-HD monitor. POS.
    You will quickly regret purchasing the Day Sequerra unless using it for an expensive boat anchor...

I agree with the post above regarding recalibrating the Inovonics gear. Jim Wood/Inovonics builds good gear and supports what they build.

+1 on the Inovonics. I would avoid Day Sequerra, never had good luck with their gear. You might take a look at the Belar gear if you have the $$.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Bowers View Post
    Garbage. Total garbage. Most economical modulation monitor: Inovonics 531. Most expensive, but capable: Belar

Has anyone used the Deva Broadcast mod monitors? Thoughts?

Hey... Why are we being forced to watch ads in members' replies?

Quote Originally Posted by Grounded Grid View Post
    Hey... Why are we being forced to watch ads in members' replies?
    I suspect the pop up ads are helping to pay the bills at RD. I've noticed them too, but will take a few pop ups in exchange for free access to RD.
    RFB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast