Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Personalities of WPLM

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelaArsenault View Post
    How do you know this and when will it happen?
    Scott Reiniche posted it on his Facebook page. He didn’t say when though.

Quote Originally Posted by ssetta View Post
    Scott Reiniche posted it on his Facebook page. He didn’t say when though.
    I'm assuming he is one of the personalities or something.

I'm assuming he is one of the personalities or something.
    He’s actually the programming director. He does the Back in the Day easy cafe. Great guy.

He’s actually the programming director. He does the Back in the Day easy cafe. Great guy.
    So that's what he does? I haven't listened to the station in quite a while now, and thought he did the morning show.

I wonder why Delilah is being dropped from Easy 99.1?

In today's radio, her interviews with listeners are seen as kind of old school. Someone sad about a break up or her kid is going away to college. I don't think that's bad, especially at night when AC listening drops. But other than iHeart-owned stations, Delilah has lost quite a few stations. She is now offering a Christian Contemporary version of her show.

I also wanted to add that with Delilah being dropped and the 70s at 7, 80s at 8, and 90s at 9 being added, it really seems like the station is moving away from AC and more toward classic hits. Because I think that’s the type of thing that would be heard on a classic hits station. I’m pretty sure WROR does that, at least they used to. I’m sure Sinatra will also be dropped soon, probably replaced with another edition of AT40. They may even change the name of the station eventually, but not sure to what.

I wonder why Delilah is being dropped from Easy 99.1?
    Because there are at least 3 other stations carrying her that can be picked up on the south shore.

The Queen of Sap thing , like her P1's is getting old.

Unless it is strict barter, they can voice track the new shows in house for short money, I do not believe WPLM is live staffed 24/7 anymore.

I always felt sorry for the PM Board Op that had to babysit from 7 to Midnight

Quote Originally Posted by MRBIboredop View Post
    Because there are at least 3 other stations carrying her that can be picked up on the south shore.

The Queen of Sap thing , like her P1's is getting old.

Unless it is strict barter, they can voice track the new shows in house for short money, I do not believe WPLM is live staffed 24/7 anymore.

I always felt sorry for the PM Board Op that had to babysit from 7 to Midnight
    I wish that WZID would drop the show as well and replace that something else.

I also wanted to add that with Delilah being dropped and the 70s at 7, 80s at 8, and 90s at 9 being added, it really seems like the station is moving away from AC and more toward classic hits. Because I think that’s the type of thing that would be heard on a classic hits station. I’m pretty sure WROR does that, at least they used to. I’m sure Sinatra will also be dropped soon, probably replaced with another edition of AT40. They may even change the name of the station eventually, but not sure to what.
    I like listening to the station and would be sad to see it change formats.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast