• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Personalities of WPLM

>>change the name of the station

As one of their own jingles had put it so smoothly they are (...for now) "Easy ninety-niiiiiiiiiine...pooooint...onnnnnnnnne..."
Would be ironic if they were owned by a certain New England casual restaurant chain...

>>change the name of the station

As one of their own jingles had put it so smoothly they are (...for now) "Easy ninety-niiiiiiiiiine...pooooint...onnnnnnnnne..."
Would be ironic if they were owned by a certain New England casual restaurant chain...

We Play Lousy Music 99 point one WPLM FM PLymouth Boston

I guess some would call it lousy music but, at least, it's not the same thing that everyone else plays. Seems to be a lot of the softer hits and ballads from the 80s.

It actually looks like there's some pretty big changes coming to WPLM, one of them I think is actually happening this weekend. Lately, they have been airing American Top 40 every Sunday from 8am to 11am, alternating between 70s and 80s every week. Now, they will have 80s episodes on Sunday morning from 8am until noon, and 70s episodes on Sunday evening from 6pm to 9pm. And so this means, that Strictly Sinatra isn't exactly finally being cancelled, but it is being shortened. And I think it's going to be called "Sinatra and Friends." It's actually weird, because I remember thinking this is exactly what they should do, and they did! It's like maybe I should be programming this station! Lol

But anyway, the aforementioned change that I talked about with Delilah leaving and starting the 70s at 7/80s at 8/90s at 9 with David Duran, that's going to be happening on November 19th.

It actually looks like there's some pretty big changes coming to WPLM, one of them I think is actually happening this weekend. Lately, they have been airing American Top 40 every Sunday from 8am to 11am, alternating between 70s and 80s every week. Now, they will have 80s episodes on Sunday morning from 8am until noon, and 70s episodes on Sunday evening from 6pm to 9pm. And so this means, that Strictly Sinatra isn't exactly finally being cancelled, but it is being shortened. And I think it's going to be called "Sinatra and Friends." It's actually weird, because I remember thinking this is exactly what they should do, and they did! It's like maybe I should be programming this station! Lol

But anyway, the aforementioned change that I talked about with Delilah leaving and starting the 70s at 7/80s at 8/90s at 9 with David Duran, that's going to be happening on November 19th.

Where are you getting all of this information from?

Finally updated to reflect the changes.
I guess they are not airing Ron's Music Americana show from Midnight - 2AM anymore
Just Frank & Friends from 9-12.

Now to await D-word persons departure.

So that's now gone?

Delilah is done.

David Duran 7-Midnight doing 70s @7, 80s @8, 90s @9 as predicted earlier in this thread is now listed on their website.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom